- Shall assist the Front Office Manager in all the department's operations
- Lead the team to perform effectively functions in all front office sections
- Ensures that all VIP rooms are inspected and informs Housekeeping/Engineering regarding maintenance and repair.
- Attends to guests problems, request, inquiries, approves guestrooms amenities
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly occupancy forecasts evaluated against actual occupancy vacancies noted and taken to account for succeeding forecast.
- Manages training and performance evaluation of the front office staff
- Implement Hotel's House Rules and Regulations are adhered to at all times and if necessary sees to it that commendations and disciplinary action notices are issued.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Graduate of any Four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree Preferably Hotel and Restaurant Management (HRM) and Tourism Management.
- Minimum of 3 years in the capacity of Front Office Supervisor
- Knowledgeable on handling operations, Customer Service Management and Performance Evaluation Management.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Astoria is a proud homegrown Philippine hotel chain that has established itself as a brand known for spacious rooms and suites, stunning architecture, and outstanding interior design. Top notch amenities and facilities, quality food and beverage, exceptional service and gracious Filipino hospitality are offered to guests from all over the world. With properties in key tourists destination in the country, Astoria is the top of mind destination to call home when traveling to Ortigas, Makati, Boracay, Bohol, and Palawan. Each of the resorts is located on the beachfront and provide guests with ocean views while each of the hotels is located in the Central Business Districts of Makati and Ortigas, making Astoria a choice for both business and leisure travelers. Astoria also owns and manages Minami Saki by Astoria (Japanese Restaurant at the ground floor of Astoria Plaza), Chardonnay by Astoria (an events place for 500 persons located right next door to bustling Capitol Commons and Valle Verde Country Club, and the Palawan Waterpark. Astoria Hotel and Resorts is managed by Asian Grand Legacy the pioneer in hospitality management, headed by legendary hotelier Miguel Cirqueda.