- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Develop a deep understanding of ecosystems growth and user behavior with data to find opportunities that can influence product development and strategy, with details :
- Build data reports/dashboards to monitor developed products.
- Plan iteration based on monitored data.
- Develop ad-hoc queries to support operational process.
- Increase co-workers data literacy by training on new reports/dashboards, being a strategic partners, and providing technical expertise on data storage structures and data cleansing.
- Manage and design the reporting and analysis environment, including data sources, data warehouse, interface, and contents.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operation Research, or other related disciplines
- Have at least 2 years of experience in data related fields.
- Proficients in SQL, spreadsheets, and statistical software package.
- Excellent in Statistics/Math.
- Familiar with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process.
- Familiar with Bigquery, Redash or Data Studio.
- Good Understanding of product life cycle and development cycle.
- Great data manipulation skills.
- Able to communicate and ask questions effectively.
- Detail oriented, analytical and curious.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Aruna is a fisheries e-commerce platform focused on helping to develop coastal economy by creating a fair and transparant fisheries trade through technology innovation. Aruna has a mission to lead and inspire a sustainable use of our ocean resources for economic growth, improved human, livelihoods, and ocean ecosystem health We believe with information technology and internet, we can help to create a fair fish trading, improve the livelihood of local fishermen, also bring an affordable and high quality seafood for communities. Aruna always prioritizes the values of humanity, social and cultural wisdom in every activity carried out together with the partners. The principle of kinship, mutual cooperation which characterizes the people of the archipelago is one of the main DNA of the Aruna team. Aruna always innovates in solving various problems and constantly adapts to the latest technological developments that can benefit Aruna partners and the fisheries community in Indonesia by maintaining local wisdom from each region.