Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The Team Leader reports to the Operations Manager, and is responsible for leading a team of Media Planners, Ad Traffickers, Optimizers and/or Sales Coordinators to manage day-to-day operations. He/She will works with the Digital Design Team (Ad Ops) throughout the project life cycle, to support the design, development and implementation of campaigns/orders. Also, oversees the production process and act as liaison between clients, internal and external sales representatives, managers and other cross-functional departments.
What’s in it for you?
- Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
- Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
- We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do?
- To be able to create proposals, schedule and optimize campaigns through different platforms such as Simpli. fi, CDSP, DFP, Double Click for Publisher, Google Adworks, InMarket, Facebook Business Manager (FBBM) and MatchCraft or other Demand Side Platforms (DSP)
- The understanding of work instructions and interpretation of client’s business needs, job orders, production briefs, and clarification of proposal/campaign issues and concerns prior to starting work.
- To be able to directly respond to any client inquiries related to their digital advertising campaigns and address concerns in a timely manner
- The checking and proofreading of other Media Planner’s, Ad Traffickers, Optimizers and/or Sales Coordinator’s work and ensuring the compliance of all completed campaigns/orders to industry standards and client requirements whenever necessary.
- Provides leadership and direction to the Digital Design Services Advertising Operations Team
- Manages team’s attendance including planned and unplanned leaves to ensure correct staffing on a day-to-day basis based on needs and volumes.
- Manage team attrition and motivating team by conducting engagement activities including one-on-one coaching and team meetings
- Deciding which tickets/campaigns/orders in the queue should be prioritized and assigning them to the Media Planners, Ad Traffickers, and Optimizers within the shift.
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- As part of the Ayala Group, enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts on Ayala-owned products, unlocking special offers and benefits within our company's network.
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Subsidy
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1 of employment
- Mental health & wellness program through our partner wellness provider. This will give you access to preventive therapy sessions with licensed Filipino psychologists and other mental wellness programs.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Assistance
- Experience a calendar filled with enticing company events!
- Performance Incentives
- Convertible leave credits
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in online marketing, digital advertising, mobile or related environment (DSP)
- Experience in developing and implementing various digital advertising strategies
- Knowledgeable on agency and publisher advertisement tags, performance metrics for advertising campaigns, scheduling, and reporting preparation.
- Must demonstrate exceptional leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Client-facing experience
- Must be willing to work on a night shift schedule and a hybrid work setup
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Leadership skills
- Account Management
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 lowongan dibuka