He/She will be responsible for producing complete program-level Project Control plans that comply with project management standards.
- Satisfies compliance mandates and ensures that the project’s processes and standards are updated and consistently implemented across all project execution.
- Completes project data program review and assessment.
- Project forecasting, logic diagram, and integrated master project schedules.
- Trend analysis and project scenario analysis in coordination with the Lead Project Coordinator.
- Identification of project risk including mitigating measures or solution recommendations.
- Project Budgeting and Forecasting Earned Value, and Lessons Learned,
- Program level resource loading for assigned schedules which include visuals and reports on impacts, critical areas, and possible courses of action to maintain baseline schedule.
- Impact and risk probability assessments.
- Project control reports on actuals, variances, and trends and re-forecast as necessary in cost and schedule. Coordinates with the Project Manager for the control of documents.
- Develops Scope, Cost, and Schedule Database based on completed projects as reference for future planning of incoming projects.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- With background and knowledge in in Project Management, Project Control and has handled major projects
- With excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
- With at least five (5) years of related work experience
- 1 vacant position available in BGC, Taguig City/ Libmanan, Camarines Sur
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Libmanan, Camarines Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture