This position is responsible for providing assistance to the Control and Instrumentation Supervisor in the efficient and effective implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance of the control and instrumentation system of the plant for safe and reliable operation of generating units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance work of various instruments and control system in the plant, including calibration, repair and simulation of plant equipment.
- Assists the Control & Instrumentation Supervisor in the conduct of Functional Test, Performance Rating Test and Evaluation of process instruments indication during unit start-up
- Performs troubleshooting, overhaul and/or repair of the following: Process monitoring and Control System, Instrument and Power supply system, and Pneumatic and Electronic Control Instrumentation and final control element of all pneumatic valves
- Monitors and records data needed for reference and evaluation of instrumentation and control system during preventive maintenance.
- Records all works done in the Maximo system.
- Coordinates with Operations Supervisor for the procesing of the Permit to Work (PTW).
- Monitors inventory of instrumentation spare parts, tools, materials and supplies stock.
- Assists in the modification and/or improvement of existing control and instrumentation systems.
- Complies with control and instrumentation standards/procedures, good housekeeping and energy conservation guidelines.
- Complies with occupational safety, health and environmental rules and regulations to avoid accidents, illness and adverse effects on the environment.
- Vocational degree in Instrumentation and Control Technology
- At least 2 years in maintenance work in industrial setting
- Knowledge in power plant operation and maintenance
- Troubleshooting Calibration skills
- Knowledge in basic electronics and industrial automation
- Safety and Good Housekeeping
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Toril, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 lowongan dibuka