This position is responsible for leading, planning, supervision and implementation of all maintenance activities of mechanical equipment for a reliable, safe and cost effective operation of all generating units and related auxiliaries, i.e. boiler, T/G, water treatment, coal yard, limestone and sand transport systems, fire-fighting station, standby gen-set, cooling tower and all other plant auxiliaries, following in established work procedures as well as equipment, safety, and environmental standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the implementation of major repairs, overhauling and preventive maintenance activities of all mechanical equipment and auxiliaries by:
- coordinating with the Planning Group regarding corrective maintenance work orders (CMWO), preventive maintenance work orders (PMWO), schedule, repair work and strategies.
- overseeing the execution of preventive maintenance work orders (PMWO), corrective maintenance work orders (CMWO) and job orders
- ensuring that all equipment parts and arm linkages are well-lubricated all the time with reference to the established lubrication parameters, ensuring that all equipment do not break down due to bearing or rotating element failure
- Supervises and monitors inventory of tools, equipment and replacement parts. Identifies reordering point and coordinates with warehouse for the Purchase Requisition.
- Supervises emergency shutdown activities on related mechanical system and equipment and restoration works.
- Keeps abreast with new technology for machine alignment and other new developments and best practices for conducting reliable maintenance activities.
- Conducts fault diagnosis on all mechanical equipment and related auxiliaries.
- Conducts regular tool box meeting during and after the implementation of unit outage related to mechanical equipment to recurrence of the same.
- Assists Maintenance Manager in determining manpower requirements of coal plant operations
- Arranges for personnel replacement in case of absence/s to avoid under-manning of operations.
- Oversees the work of subordinates in their daily activities to ensure effective execution of functions. Prepares and submits performance appraisal reports, and recommends training, as needed.
- Recommends hiring, promotions, training, discipline, merit rating, and other personnel action.
- Trains, coaches, and motivates subordinates to ensure effective and efficient performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Resolves work issues of subordinates to boost their morale.
- Prepares administrative and technical reports relating to plant mechanical activities.
- Updates status of work orders in Maximo, including man hours and spare parts used, and closes the Work Order in the system upon completion of work.
- Recommends procurement of mechanical equipment parts, tools, materials and supplies for the use of Mechanical Team; Prepare purchase requisitions.
- Enforces safety rules and use of applicable safety equipment to prevent accidents and occupational illness.
- Ensures continuous compliance to environmental criteria to prevent adverse effects to Plant personnel and the environment.
- Leads all personnel in maintaining applicable cleanliness and sanitation standards inside the Plant.
- Implements the Plant’s emergency response plan during emergency to ensure the safety and security of personnel and plant operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Mechanical Engineer
- At least 3 years experience in mechanical maintenance in a power plant or heavy industry
- Knowledge in power plant operations and maintenance
- Knowledge in mechanical equipment and parts
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Computer literate
- Ability to read engineering plans and preparing reports
- Leadership ability
- Knowledge in Maintenance Management System
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Pagbilao, Calabarzon, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 lowongan dibuka