Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday application form to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for CRM Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Function as a member of a global support team, providing data management support and analysis to the M+C Sales team.
- Understand relationships with marketing and sales/account teams to ensure efficient and effective data quality and reporting.
- Remain current on and recommend team specific MMS process, best practice, and communicate changes.
- Monitor and help improve volume, frequency, breadth, and depth of client interaction. Help target and evolve marketing focus and effectiveness. Monitor progress toward goal and advise on how to improve performance. Work closely with the team to add value and drive continuous improvement.
- Be a data translator that is specifically skilled at understanding the business needs of Accenture and be able to talk tech and distil it to others in the organization in an easy-to-understand manner, replying to business questions.
- Assist the M+C Sales team and the CRM learning agenda for them.
- Manage CRM Operations.
- Function as a data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval, and quality assurance expert.
Why join Accenture?
- Signing Bonus* equal to 1 month base pay
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent; Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience with customer relationship management
- Fluency in spoken and written business English
- Applications: CRM or Marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com)
Microsoft Office Suite
Data Visualization tools