Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Data Analytics Manager who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Oversee data analysis and reporting activities to support decision-making across the organization.
- Lead a team of data analysts to deliver high-quality insights and reports.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop data strategies to meet them.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity, and enforce data governance policies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously improve data analysis processes.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to translate complex data insights into actionable recommendations for non-technical stakeholders.
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
- MBA, Masters or Bachelors degree holder
- Must have at least 7 years of working experience in Data Analytics and Business Transformation
- With at least 8 to 10 years managerial experience
- Strong knowledge of data analysis tools, such as SQL, R, or Python
- Verticals on Telco, BPIT and data engineering is a plus