Time Keeping Analyst
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesGround Floor, Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Join now and receive a one (1) month salary worth of Joining Bonus*!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as intermediate between the daily operation (Auditors) and Compliance supervisor, monitoring and controlling results.
- Compliance data analysis.
- Development and follow up of service metrics.
- Responsible of team trainings.
- Assist T&E leads on operation requirements.
- Responsible of addressing issues, follow up and escalating to Compliance Supervisor.
- Keep procedures updated.
- Support Compliance Supervisor and Team members (on team requests, management requests, leadership, etc).
- Identify gaps on the process and act proactively.
- Quality control process.
- Provide data for all reporting requirement, i.e., Metrics, Dashboards, etc
- Facilitate adhoc reports required by Supervisor / Manager
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture's process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Open to undergraduates with relevant work experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience relevant to audit (internal/external) across industries
- Good communication skills
- Knowledgeable on MS Office Application (Excel – Pivot table, vlookup)
- Individual Contributor
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Barangka Ilaya
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.