- Review and analyze the given functional requirements for the system
- Develop test conditions, test scripts, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans, including spring, smoke, product, or end to end tests
- Test Data preparation
- Execute test scripts in accordance with the agreed scope and schedule
- Record and track defects, issues and risks in accordance with the projects defined process.
- Report Execution status accurately
- Validate product fixes.
- Inform the test lead/test manager of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
- Work with the development team to resolve and clarify any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Suggest improved working methods
- Bachelor of Science degree required or at least 2-3 years of Quality Assurance in Software Engineering
- Solid experience in review and analysis of system requirements, preparation of test documents and estimates, manual and/or test script creation, test execution and test reports to track progress
- Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be upskilled on test automation
- Willing to work in different time zones, if needed
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.