- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Work with the Senior UI designer to deliver attractive user interfaces across a range of mobile apps & websites.
- Keep up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques
- Contribute to the company’s UI design style guide or design system.
- Work with the Product Manager to assess the impact of any UI changes/improvements
- Work with a team of UX designers to ensure any UI design changes help to compliment the overall user experience and journey
- Conduct UI design and usability competitor analysis and reports
- Help to create UI design wireframes, mock ups and final designs across all mobile, desktop and tablet devices
- Support the Senior UI designer to create mock-ups
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and proven track record.
- Experience of designing mobile-responsive design (progressive web apps) and mobile applications
- Experience of using design & prototyping tools including but not limited to InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Understanding and proven use of user-centered design processes and methods
- Experience of creating storyboards and website mapping is a plus
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Doktor Saharjo, RT.1/RW.1, West Tebet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.