- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for a highly artistic Illustrator with a passion for creative technologies. They are expected to be creative people who can turn concepts into artistic marketable images. The Illustrator will be a key part of our production team and will collaborate with numerous other creative professionals.
What You Will be Doing
- Produce high-quality illustrations according to the concept given by the Head of Content
- Creating complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn, and digitally created images
- Work closely with the Content Team to understand needs, create, and review illustrators.
Who Will We Need
- Have working experience as Illustrator or related field with an excellent portfolio
- Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent at drawing, sketching, and painting skills
- Savvy with solid artistic skill
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Illustration (Digital)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.