In-Class Learning Lead
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate great learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for an In-Class Learning Lead who is passionate about learning activities for teachers in digital or any form, with at least 2 years of experience leading in the education sector/classroom team. In-Class Learning Lead is responsible for planning, executing, developing, and managing learning activities for teachers through videos, articles or related media. Also lead one of our core team, making sure the quality and timeliness of project deliveries.
What You Will be Doing
1. In-Class Learning:
- Create a categorization of in-class learning activities for the teacher, using specific Zenius videos and other open resources (YouTube videos, web articles).
- Create a lesson plan for teachers, so they can implement in classrooms to create a more effective and enticing learning experience.
2. Analysis: Monitor and assess the pilot test of the listed activities.
3. Leadership: Recruit, lead, and mentor an In-Class Learning team to build and execute the plan.
4. Routinely make a daily report to the Head of Classroom-based on in-class learning activities.
Who Will We Need
- 2 years of experience taught in a classroom and have utilized media (videos, electronic and print articles, books) in their teaching.
- Competent in Pedagogy and Andragogy is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Classroom Management
- E-Learning Design
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.