- Manila, Philippines2/F Le Mar Ben II Bldg. 747 San Bernardo St., Sta. Cruz, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and execute marketing and communication strategies to strengthen the position and image of the company as a market leader.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to develop and execute marketing strategies to strengthen the position of product brands in their respective markets in order to meet business objectives.
- Manage the Creative Team to ensure that all outputs are aligned with the approved strategies and are executed on time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the electrical industry and product is an advantage
- Ability to develop and implement strategic sales and marketing strategies
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of the elements and principles of design
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Public Relations (PR)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Le Mar Ben II Bldg. 747 San Bernardo St., Sta. Cruz, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.