Sr. PPC Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 80,000.00 - 90,000.00 PHP / monthPHP80,000.0090,000.0080,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Sr. PPC Manager to utilize each campaign and ad for maximization of the company's revenue and performance.
About the role
We are seeking a full-time Sr. PPC Manager with a minimum of 4 years’ experience managing Facebook Ads/Google Ads accounts. work well on a team and be comfortable coordinating strategies across departments, such as SEO and Social.
- Design, implement, and actively manage user acquisition campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms with the goal of growing leads and maximizing ROI.
- Set certain goals, KPIs, and report results accordingly via PPC Analytics
- Continuously optimize campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, and landing page testing to find opportunities for growth
- Regularly test new campaign ideas to further improve the company's brand presence and impact on multiple advertising sites
- Work closely with members of the Content Marketing team to build campaign assets and deliver them efficiently and productively
We are looking for someone with a:
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience in PPC, mainly, Facebook Ads and Google Ads along with driving respective ROIs to the maximum
- Degree holder in the fields of Business, Marketing, Advertising, and related fields
Along with a mindset & attitude of:
- An enthusiastic and innovative approach to acquisition with the ability to communicate results, key learnings, and areas of opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new advertising and campaign strategies that are sustainable in the long term run
- Integrity, energy, and an adaptive personality in a fast-paced start-up
With the skills and knowledge in:
- Strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions.
- Expert with Excel functions (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas, etc.)
- Mastery in Facebook Ads and Google Adwords. (certifications preferred).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.