- Pasig, PhilippinesJenny's Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Implementation of ERP system (e.g. SAP, SysPro, etc.)
- Examine and evaluate system.
- Identify system requirements.
- Communicate with users to track additional requirements and features.
- Document interfaces between systems.
- Collaborate with system provider.
- Validate changes by testing programs.
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support.
- Ensure deadlines and budget requirements are met.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
- Perfom other management mandated functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT course;
- At least 2 years experience as Systems Analyst;
- Hands-on experience in software development and documentation;
- Solid knowledge of business information systems;
- Knowledgable in SAP business software applications and programming languages like Visual Basic, C++ and Java;
- Ability to explain technical details;
- Strong analytical and good problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.