Proofreading Print Traffic SME (Subject Matter Expert)
The goal of the Knowledge and Process Lead is to empower every member of the team to succeed in the role they are assigned by forging and paving the right path towards excellence. The task of the Knowledge and Process department is to define and enact the standards the company must abide by.
These leaders should be able to show the way by searching and passing knowledge to their team members with continuous learning and knowing that there’s always room for improvement. They are the ones who should do something first so others may follow, and make sure that concepts and information are understood by everyone.
With the right knowledge, the role focuses on designing and refining the processes in place so everyone involved can trust the process. The way things are done should be reliable and efficient, and should always have a consistent, accurate, and precise result.
This role requires critical thinking skills to fine-tune the small details that affect the big picture.
- Onboard, train, assess, and upskill team members.
- Define and document all processes, and address quality concerns at each step.
- Respond to technical alerts and escalations.
- Deliver projects that require expertise levels.
- Screen applicants to gauge competency and potential.
- Test trainees by creating goalposts and successive knowledge checks.
- Create training materials and implement training plans.
- Deliver effective coaching and performance improvement.
- Make sure all knowledge is centralized and easily accessible.
- Analyze processes and apply optimizations and improvements.
- Align all knowledge to all team members to follow through on successes and prevent failures.
- Be a role model of the company’s core values: agility, quality, and accountability.
- Experience with the following:
- Communicating with multiple clients of varied nationalities on a regular basis
- Production of digital and printed marketing materials
- Creating, scheduling, and delegating tasks in a project management platform, including reprioritizing and updating progress statuses
- Working with a digital asset management (DAM) platform
- Reviewing marketing materials according to specifications
- Basic knowledge in design (Adobe Creative Suite, i.e., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Basic to intermediate pre-press knowledge
- Familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style or adhering to any style guidelines for American English
- Knowledge of constructs and execution of training curriculum
- Basic knowledge of typography is an advantage
- Copywriting is a plus
- Experience working with written British English and Spanish is a plus
- Experience with reading and writing legalese is a plus
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Analytical mind, detail-oriented, and problem-solving aptitude
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Excellent command of English, both in verbal and written forms
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Able to map and document processes, and create flowcharts
- Currently work-from-home setup with a capable workstation, but amenable to work in Makati City in the future
- Amenable to work in the night shift
- Amenable to work during holidays and to render overtime when needed
- BPO background is a plus but not required
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave