Our team is looking for a Project Manager to work with teams to ensure the overall quality of deliverables, monitor workflow and timelines, as well as manage client expectations.
- End-to-end management of each stage of the project lifecycle
- Create and manage project schedules, prioritize levels of effort, and schedule reviews.
- Collect and deliver assets required by a project to the production team.
- Monitor communications between project members to confirm that work is progressing on schedule.
- Update stakeholders on the progress of projects and campaigns regarding delivery schedules.
- Track and resolve issues and conflicting deadlines due to capacity and workload, and know when to escalate and prioritize.
- Manage the team in terms of resources and jobs, maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity.
- Periodic reporting on the account and team performance.
- Create and coordinate initiatives to improve and maintain quality.
- Ensuring resources are adequately equipped to perform.
- Work schedule creation and supervision.
- Learning all aspects of clients’ businesses and management of their expectations.
- Work closely with account, brand, and creative managers to plan for and resource new and upcoming projects.
- Embrace and apply company core values - Agility, Quality, and Accountability.
- For headcount deployment to new/existing accounts as needed.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Serve as a liaison across multiple departments of various levels, maintaining regular contact with clear and effective communication.
- Recognize inefficiencies within the workflow process and make recommendations to resolve them.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in creative design, traffic coordination, team, and/or project management.
- Excellent skills in PM SaaS tools (eg. ClickUp, Jira, Asana, Monday.com, etc.)
- Excellent English (verbal, written, and interpersonal) communication skills.
- Intermediate skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and MS Office, as well as graphic design, illustration, and layout.
- After Effects or Premiere skills are a great plus.
- Strong leadership and work ethic.
- Effective decision-making and time management skills
- Client-facing experience is a big plus.
- Strong technology proficiency and excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable of performance management tools and metrics.
- Any digital advertising experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to work in any shift schedule for the company.
- Experience with creating, scheduling, and delegating tasks in a project management platform, including reprioritizing and updating progress statuses.
- Experience with working with a digital asset management (DAM) platform is a plus.
- Experience related to the production of digital and printed marketing materials is an advantage.