Administrative & Human Resource Assistant
- Manila, PhilippinesUnit 8B/2nd Floor, Dolmar Building United Nation Avenue Paco Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 12,000.00 - 14,000.00 PHP / monthPHP12,000.0014,000.0012,000.00MONTH
- Full time
White Label Services 2014 Inc. is need of office-based full-time Admin Assistant. We are looking for applicants who have the right attitude, are highly motivated, goal-oriented and with the initiative to take responsibility to the next level.
If chosen, working hours will be at 10:00AM – 7:00PM, Monday to Fridays, in our office at Dolmar Building U.N. Avenue, Paco, Manila
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Produce and distribute correspondence materials like memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Contribute to team effort by providing clerical services
- Provides administrative support
- Covers telephones and takes accurate written messages and notes. Directs calls and responds to inquiries. Provides back-up support for other administrative assistants.
- Manages incoming mail and correspondence (post, email, etc.).
- Manages calendars, responds to and sends out meeting requests, and ensures schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate. Resolves meeting conflicts and handles reschedules to accommodate more urgent, time sensitive requests. Keeps managers informed of upcoming appointments and deadlines.
- Reschedules existing meetings if needed to accommodate meetings with more urgency. Keeps managers informed of upcoming appointments and deadlines.
- Reserves conference rooms and coordinates other meeting logistics
- Order supplies and equipment and handle incoming invoices
- May generate reports and assist with basic reporting
- Pay and monitor mandatory government contributions such as SSS, Pag Ibig, Philhealth for employees.
- Remit relevant taxes to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) on time.
- Organize files, especially important documents of government remittances, employees’ files, company registration documents etc.
- Assist in the renewal of business permits and annual financial audit every first quarter of the next calendar year
- Help the Admin Manager to perform tasks related to Human Resources, Payroll and Administrative tasks
- Liquidate company expenses on a timely manner
- Must be willing to go on field work as needed by the company and/or his/her managers and be able to keep timely updates
- Full-range talent acquisition to support operational goals and objectives
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Evaluating candidate qualifications against position requirements and determining who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Conducting initial screening interviews and contacting references to verify background
- Scheduling of one-on-one and panel interviews and coordinating with the respective managers
- Assists employees with questions, issues and enrollment
- Planning and implementing weekly/monthly/annual team activities like monthly socials, team buildings, Friday games etc
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- At least a college graduate of any degree.
- Relevant experience is an advantage but is not required.
- Highly proficient in a Windows-based work environment: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must have the right attitude that contributes to the company’s overall growth.
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Position must have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be willing to work overtime as required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and written skills.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possesses strong follow-up skills.
- Must be able to practice discretion and good judgment to prioritize a high volume of demands.
- Must be technical savvy across multiple devices and platforms.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for managers/others.
- Demonstrates strong accuracy and detail orientation.
Come and join our growing team!
Position is open to fresh graduates.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Clerical Skills
- Events Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.