SEO and eCommerce Assistant | Day Shift | AU Account | Work From Home
- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Pasig, Metro Manila, Meralco Avenue , PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our member company is Australian owned, and committed to local production of storage sheds since 1983, They’ve been a leading designer and manufacturer of DIY assembly storage sheds in Australia for over 30 years. They are a fast-growing company in the retail industry that is highly competitive and constantly evolving, which means team members at all levels will have many opportunities to learn new skills and tasks.
You will be reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this position will be a pivotal component in supporting a passionate and fast paced digital marketing team. You will be coordinating and developing our website and other digital platforms to help drive success across the team and organisation.
We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Assistant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring upload of product and content onto the website, ensuring SEO is optimised.
• Maintain and develop marketplace stores such as eBay, Amazon, Mydeal, Kogan etc
using Channel advisor platform.
• Identify and troubleshoot website issues as they arise.
• Implement/set up online sales promotions and discounts.
• Maintain project plans and schedule in consultation with management.
• Develop and maintain performance reporting and identify performance
improvement across Key Performance Indicators.
Compensation Package & Benefits
Pay: P25,000 - P30,000
This amount includes
- Basic Salary
- Health Benefit
*13th Month Bonus (We Pay this bonus in increments every salary pay out. It is calculated to your 1-month salary divided to 24.
Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves after 6 Months
Discretionary Bonus - Annual pay increases and also any one-off bonuses, will be at the discretion of management.
LOCATION: Work From Home
WORKING HOURS: Mon-Friday 8am-5pm Sydney time
* Pre-Screening will be done via Video Call
What you need to bring to make this job yours:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or ecommerce role
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related field
• Demonstrable experience with Shopify is highly desirable
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite at an intermediate to advanced level;
advanced Excel skills are a must.
• Highly developed written communication skills
• Well-developed numerical skills, demonstrated through accurate tracking and reporting
• Willingness and capacity to develop knowledge of the Australian ecommerce industry
• Strong attention to detail, coupled with ability to work quickly and accurately
- A dedicated quiet workspace at home and with a good internet connection (minimum 25mbs)
- A desktop or laptop computer (3rd generation or higher) at least i3 or equivalent processor at least 8 GB ram and windows 7 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- Headset with extended microphone, a noise canceling headset is a must.
- High- definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution
Equipment & Running Costs of Working from Home
You must pay for your computer, your internet connection, your electricity and anything else required to allow you to perform your work at home.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.