- Write software codes - code new features and enhance existing mobile apps, scripts, and software products of the company.
- Document mobile apps and scripts development and enhancements.
- Follow the development initiatives of the Software Supervisor and Senior Software Developers.
- Provide inputs for possible software development coding standards and practices.
- If necessary coordinate with clients for software specification generation, provide system solutions to clients and solve easy customer problems.
- Offer final level technical assistance to Customer Support Group (1st level-SDG IT Support Staff, 2nd level-Systems Engineer)
- Train the Technical Group (Installation and Customer Support) on new and existing software products.
- Offer technical assistance to non-technical units of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BS in Information Technology, BS in Computer Engineering or the like.
- One (1) year experience in developing android app using android studio and/ or React Native app.
- Experience in creating API or PHP scripts.
- Has published at least one (1) developed android app and/or React Native app.
- Knowledge and experience in using MySQL database
- Experience in integrating Google Maps to an application is an advantage.
- Experience in developing web applications using PHP and/or React.
- Can work harmoniously with a team.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Webcast Technologies, Inc.
Webcast Technologies, Inc. (WTI) is an Information and Technology company known for innovation and integrated positioning solutions with the use of Global Positioning System (GPS), Geographic Information System (GIS), and Telemetry System. Our services include GPS Tracking System, Software Development, Mobile Application Development, among others. For 20 years, WTI has been helping companies from different industries track their valuable assets. Some of our clients include Shell, Petron, Chevron, Unilever, Coca Cola, Maynilad, Cemex, LF Logistics and KFC. WTI covers the whole Philippines with its main office located at 154 Panay Ave. Diliman, Quezon CIty and satellite offices in Batangas, Cebu and Cagayan De Oro. The software and GPS Tracking System we develop are custom- designed to address our client’s specific business needs. At WTI, we put premium to quality service. Our team of outstanding professionals reflects the company’s standard in providing excellent work.