IT Project Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- an hour ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Computer / Network Security
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- This job is Remote/from home, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Experience leading an IT-team;
- Strong IT-skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
In your application, we would appreciate if you have:
- How much experience do you have working with IT-PM/Scrum
- Do you have any reference I can speak to/email?
- When can you potentially begin?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Would you be willing to increase your engagement over time (we are discussing opening an office in PH; currently all are working remotely; if we do you'd be in charge of the day to day operations of the office)
- Have you worked with UAT (Acceptance testing), if so; how much?
You'll have the privilege of working with a fun-loving and technically solid team!
Your tasks would include:
1. Managing an IT-team; ensuring they always have tasks
2. Becoming a resource whom they can discuss issues they are facing
3. Recruiting new resources whenever needed
4. Ensuring all features are properly tested before deployment
5. Being in charge WHEN deployments are made to ensure that developers/testers are there until the end when everything is approved (you discuss time with them to plan the deployment)
We are looking to begin with 25% (2 hours per day) and see how it goes.
We are a digital agency working with providing services using mobile apps to our service providers while our customers booking using the website or the mobile app