- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 43% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4th Floor King's Court II Bldg., Chino Roces Ave. cor. Dela Rosa Street, Makati, Philippines
Experience: You have at least 4+ years relevant experience with enterprise LAN /WAN managed network and security services. You also have Network engineering and 24x7 operations experience as well as hands-on network & application troubleshooting experience. Experience interacting with global telecom companies and global customers.
Technical Expertise: You possess extensive knowledge in IP networking and applications running over networks. You are also knowledgeable with routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP). You also have a complete understanding of how telecommunication service providers install, test, and troubleshoot circuits; excellent computer skills including WIN2k and Unix. Relevant industry certifications i.e. CCNA, CCNP, JCNIA, JNCIS, JNCIP is desirable.
Resilience: You don’t crack under pressure when given the task to manage tough hiring goals and tight deadlines. You just know how to focus, perform, and outexecute the competition.
Communication Skills: You can comfortably relate and level with professionals across various teams in any organization.
- You will provide first-line Network Surveillance and Event Management support of the Virtela Network.
- You will be responsible for high-level network operations support of the Virtela Core Network and multiple customer networks, delivered in accordance with standard Virtela Event Management procedures.
- You will support the operation of advanced IP network services
- You will receive calls from customers to open trouble tickets
- You will work trouble tickets to resolve customer and network issues
- You will work with telecommunication service providers to resolve circuit problems to resolution
- You will work with hardware/software vendors to resolve problems
You will play a crucial role in contributing to a Global Fortune 500 company.
You will be given a highly-competitive compensation and benefits package.
You will have access to learn about our unmatched technologies within the telecommunications and networking industries.
You will be part of an organization that develops employees and promotes real work-life balance.
Virtela is part of the NTT Group, the world's largest telecom company with over $130B (USD) in revenue, ranked #32 on the Global Fortune 500. NTT Group has 200,000+ employees around the world.
Virtela is the smart alternative for enterprise networking and virtualized IT services and offers the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies and talent around the world in serving our global enterprise clients.
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems, making a real impact and building something big? Joint the Virtela team today.