Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Manage all search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing activities, clients.
- Evaluate website analytics in order to optimize the browsing experience and search engines result, including conversations rate, rankings, and website traffic.
- Provide recommendations for enhancing the website content, linking, and other factors in order to strengthen the website performance.
- Perform keyword research for each client.
- Monitor keyword rankings on a regular basis.
- Understand how Google works and decides on search engine rankings.
- Keep himself /herself up-to-date of recent SEO news and trends.
We are currently looking for full-time SEO Specialists who will be responsible in using a variety of optimization techniques to promote our clients’ site, improve website rankings & PA score, especially on Google for all our existing and new clients who will come on board.
- At least 2 yrs experience as SEO
- Solid understanding of SEO fundamentals (both On page & Off page).
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools (Search Console).
- Strong knowledge on Google Keyword Planner (for Keyword Research).
- Basic knowledge on HTML & CSS codes.
- Knows the workaround on CMS (specifically WordPress).
- Familiar with "Branding."
- Organizational skills.
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
- The interview process will be done in Ortigas, but the actual work location will be in Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- HMO Coverage
- Attendance Incentive of up to PHP 4,000 per month
- Fringe Benefit of PHP 1,000 per month
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.