Logistics Supervisor | IloIlo
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 days
- Recruiter responds
- 18% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 22,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 12/F BPI Bldg. Quintin Paredes St. Binondo, Manila. |, Leganes, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Willing to be assigned in Iloilo.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and management of inbound and outbound logistics to ensure on time receiving of Raw Materials and Finished Goods.
- Supports corporate initiatives to develop, implement and maintain sustainable growth and help employees attain continuous improvement.
- To oversee the company’s distribution and warehousing system.
- Responsible for the company’s distribution and warehousing system.
- Coordination with purchasing, satellite plans, maintenance and other departments regarding supplies/materials requirement
- Preparation of requisitions and transfers
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
more than just a business, we’re redefining our industry. Steeltech offers an extensive range of steel building product solutions that specially caters to the demands of any residential, commercial or industrial building requirement. Our strategic rollforming plants and sales offices located all over the country gets you covered wherever you may need our integrated steel building product solutions. We aim to satisfy your need for quality with our assurance of dependable and reliable construction and supply solutions, developed utilizing the most advanced machine technologies from Japan and Korea to deliver the most efficient and highest quality products our industry has to offer. Through our comprehensive and complete product line, you can be on your way to building structures that will be best remembered as landmarks of your success. We constantly challenge ourselves to seek new benchmarks and solutions, bringing innovations into our enterprise, and extend our wealth of expertise and insights to mobilize other industries and businesses. We carry out these initiatives to bring user-centric relevance of our products into diverse areas of human experience. And we do all of this to fulfill our vision to be one of the most preferred quality steel building corporations both in the local and international markets