- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 38% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2120 Leon Guinto St. Malate Manila, Manila, Philippines
Education: College Level with Certificate of Competency as Chief Cook/National Certificate NC 3 Baking and Pastry and NC 2 Commercial Cooking
Experience: With Industry experience as a Pastry Chef
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in cooking methods, application and HACCP standards;
- Knowledgeable in onboard working trends, regulations, and conditions;
- Exudes the core values of the company;
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Oversees daily production of meals for cadets, trainees, and staff in terms of pastries, desserts, and bread.
- Ensures cleanliness of all areas of the galley and adjacent areas.
- Supervises Culinary trainees mis-en-place.
- Ensures preventive maintenance and workplace safety is followed.
- Reports to the HOD regarding maintenance and operational issues.