- Plans, schedules, and supervises the maintenance activities and manpower of Mechanical Group. Mechanical maintenance activities involve repairs, designs, fabrications, and other innovative projects that support the interest of the company.
- Coordinates with Manager, Assistant Manager, Maintenance Engineers, and Proactive Maintenance Group with regard to proactive and reactive maintenance activities on machineries and equipment.
- Coordinates with Process Engineers and/or Officers on the status of line machineries and equipment on a regular basis, especially when the line operates during holidays and night shifts.
- Prepares work assignments and schedules of mechanical maintenance personnel in coordination with the Maintenance Planner and ensure strict adherence to set quality standard and work ethics.
- Checks, reviews, and analyzes daily work accomplishment report or logbook submitted by mechanical maintenance personnel.
- Monitors and requisitions spare parts and tools needed in the production line for an efficient and timely repair of machineries and equipment in coordination with the Maintenance Planner.
- Monitors and updates WOR status and WOR Turnover and Acceptance Report.
- Maintains and updates records such as equipment history, machineries and equipment maintenance and operations manuals, and minutes of the meeting.
- Prepares and submits required maintenance reports.
- Facilitates on the improvement of Proactive Maintenance Programs of the department.
- Recommends improvements and innovations on machineries and equipment in aid to minimizing downtime, increase productivity, improve product quality and promote safety.
- Undertakes studies and prepares proposals on the repair, modification, and improvement of machineries and equipment with corresponding budget requirements
8.1.1 Graduate of B.S. Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics preferably licensed, with at least two years of related work experience and hands-on experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, welding and fabrications in manufacturing operations.
8.3.1 Computer literate, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, people handling, driving, machine design, technical drawing, and must be familiar with precision tools and measurement