Retail Loyalty Manager
Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Conduct market study and define appropriate loyalty programs for retail operations.
- Conceptualize loyalty incentives and promotions to maximize loyalty and repeat purchase targets.
- Coordinate with service providers to ensure the quality of promotional materials.
- Select and define the standards and training guidelines for new members of Sales Operations team.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Commerce, Marketing, Economics, or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Marketing, Gas Retail Operations, and Performance Management, preferably in a managerial or executive position.
- Vast knowledge in different loyalty and rewards systems such as ZAP, Avanza, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and corporate ethics.
- Knows how to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.