Retail Operations Manager
Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Ensure that operational standards are consistently performed and implemented in all retail stations.
- Monitor and manage work performance of all retail employees, dealers, and station team members.
- Secure communication between the company and its business partners.
- Propose appropriate programs to initiate/increase sales volume.
- Manage and timely submit operational reports.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Commerce, Marketing, Economics, or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Marketing, Retail Operations, and Performance Management, preferably in a managerial or executive position.
- Excellent communication skills and corporate ethics.
- Knows how to drive and with a valid driver’s license.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.