- Process accounts receivable billings/invoices on all projects and regularly update records of customer’s credit and collection data.
- Review, analyze, and understand contracts in order to enter them correctly into the billing system.
- Produce and maintain accurate monthly accounts receivable and aging reports.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of invoices on the accounts receivable system (QuickBooks) before the prescribed closing period.
- Coordinate and follow up with the Sales department's pending accounts for billing based on progress of project to ensure that accounts are billed on time.
- Regularly update documents and other supporting documents, billings, etc. for future reference and to track historical data and reports.
- Prepare integration certificate, provisional certificate, final acceptance certificates, and completion documents then submit the same to clients.
- Notify and coordinate with Sales and Implementation to obtain information and to verify/investigate account discrepancies and to address unresolved issues or causes of delayed or pending collection.
- Closely interface with account’s representative to resolve outstanding/denied claims issues.
- Process required bonds and insurance and other needed documents/requirements for billing.
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Preferably with work experience in Billing and/or Accounts Receivables;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Customer-service oriented, focused, and analytical;
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and precise in reporting and monitoring;
- Willing to work in Taguig City.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.