Primary responsibility is to ensure payment to vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verification of identification numbers or other related information; charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Schedules and manages check preparations.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions. Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents. Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- College Graduate of Accountancy, Business Administration, Management or equivalent or combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Shows strong competency on interpersonal skills, decision making, high level of accuracy, organizational skills, and people management.
- Strong ability to communicate and engage.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities.
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information.
- An understanding of online marketing is an advantage.
- Preferably with work experience with e-commerce companies (.com’s).
- Exposure to western cultures (either traveling, education or working abroad) is an asset.
- Strong, proven and demonstration of sound work ethics and can manage a high level of confidentiality.
- Interested to work for five months as a reliever.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6780 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.