Senior Service Delivery Manager
Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Service Delivery Manager oversees the delivery of services or service technology to the company’s client or customers. He or she recommends policies designed to ensure consistent delivery of high service performance and ensures that these policies created are followed. Monitors the delivery of the service and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes. He/she has general oversight over employees involved in the delivery process, even though he may not be their direct manager. Ultimately, the Service Delivery Manager is accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks, ensures delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. He/she also makes sure that costs are reduced, and processes are streamlined without adversely impacting clients’ experience. A key role for this position is to constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day operational management of service delivery management under customer success operations and all the customers services contracts and programs.
- Central point of contact within Customer Success Operations group for all service delivery concerns and operational escalations, including incident follow up.
- Ensure strict implementation of One Success Initiative across different groups
- Lead change management across different groups for One Success
- Improve service management function, reporting and service level agreement, and quality assurance
- Streamline and enhance existing service delivery processes and introduce new processes and initiatives
- Produce dashboards, reports, and risk registers to be shared with relevant customer stakeholders including senior management, operations, and engineering. Summarize and highlight service delivery actions.
- Manage designated Trends technical resources to ensure a consistent level of delivery across all programs and high customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and improve CSAT, Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys and follow up on feedback from the customer.
- Execute internal Monthly Operations Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews with customer, across applicable programs.
- Involved in the creation Warranty and Service Level Agreements/ Objectives
- Facilitates periodic evaluation and negotiation of SLA’s.
- Translates customer requirements into working instructions for Service Delivery.
- Mitigating and solving escalations with urgency and determination
- Provide regular update to customers for on-going activities such as Incident/Problem resolution, service request, activities related to Change Request, etc.
- Provide detailed reports related to service delivery performance
- Building and maintaining relationships with different internal stakeholders such as
- Ensuring that quality services are delivered about the agreed SLA.
- Manages delivery and life cycle of services for business strategy development
- Identify and analyze issues based on feedback provided by customers and be able to formulate plans in eliminating bottlenecks.
- Mentor and develop new team members on the wider, cross functional teams including different Business Solution Group (BSG’s) and Project Managers (PMs). Participate in relevant initiatives.
A. Minimum Education
• Graduate of any four- or five-year collegiate course preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology
B. Minimum Experience/Training
At least 10 years customer facing service delivery management or project management experience
Basic ICT Knowledge covering network and information security an advantage
Work related experience performing ICT Project Management and/or Service Management
Preferably ITIL certified
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening