Level 1 Network and Support Engineer:
Fulfillment of Service Request.
- Service Request shall be defined as those changes that are low risk and frequently recurring such as:
- Access port configuration to ensure that end devices will have access in respect to network connectivity
- IP address and port assignment for the end devices
- Configuration of basic parameters of routing and switching equipment such as:
c.Management IP Address
Quarterly back up of logs of routers/switches
During implementation of Service Request, TTI shall strictly follow the Change Management Process of the customer.
- During an incident, onsite support shall provide Level 1 checking and troubleshooting to restore the services such as:
- Checking of cable connection of affected equipment.
- Physical checking of equipment status such as port LED indicators, Power LED indicators, Link LED indicators.
- Checking and troubleshooting of port type configuration such as Access port.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of port aggregation such as port channeling.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of VLAN and port VLAN membership.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of Port Security
- IOS changes (upgrade/downgrade) on layer 2 devices such as access switches that is needed to restore a service or resolve a problem
- Checking and troubleshooting of inter-VLAN routing configuration on the core or distribution switches.
- Checking and troubleshooting of static-routing configuration on the core or distribution switches.
- Checking and troubleshooting of SNMP and Net Flow configuration.
- Checking and troubleshooting of basic Access Lists configuration.
- IOS upgrade/downgrade on layer 3 devices such as distribution switches/core switches with close coordination with Level 2 support of the client.
- Submits reports such as Activity Reports, Incident Reports and other reports as required.
- Strictly monitors time in handling incidents and escalates to Level 2 support if needed.
- Installation of Service Unit provided by the customer.
- Interacts with Level 2/ Level 3 support of the client or equipment vendor in restoring the services and resolving problems.
- Monitoring and checking of the network and equipment status through Client provided monitoring tool.
- Graduate of any four (4) or five (5) year collegiate course preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
- Work related experience of at least two (2) years in the field of Information and Communications Technology
- Experienced with products in the areas of Network Infrastructure.
- Certification in any of the following is an advantage
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 4 openings