Automotive Engine | Underchasis Technician | Bacoor, Cavite
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Inspects, diagnose, maintains, and repairs automobiles and light trucks that run on gasoline, diesel, electricity, or alternative fuels such as ethanol;
- Tests and lubricates engines and other major components;
- Repairs or replaces worn parts before they cause breakdowns or damage the vehicle; and
- Examines every critical part such as belts, hoses, plugs, brake and fuel system and other potentially troublesome items that should be watched closely.
- Examine and repair various automotive underchassis parts such as but not limited to rack end, tie rond end, suspension bushings, rack and pinion, power steering (EPS and Hydraulics), stabilizer link and etc.
- Maintain inventory of tools and parts.
- Communicate with customer service, parts and sales departments.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance
- Preferably with 2-3years working experience in the construction industry and related fields
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work extended hours if necessary
- Willing to work, travel and stay to any point in Luzon. Motor pool is housed in Niog2 Bacoor Cavite
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.