- Makati, Philippines105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Compose clear and coherent conceptual and technical information, discuss commercial and industrial products, services and offerings, write instructions manuals for users, possess complete understanding of company’s products, services, offerings and applications/solutions.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues, and working with managers to discuss project challenges and opportunities.
- Researches and builds knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented.
- Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehrension; writes and edits precise and appropriate information, accordingly.
- Prepares or commissions graphics and illustrations (works with Creative Specialist / Art Director) to elaborate on or complement conceptual writing.
- Meet with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed.
- Collaborates with translators and product specialists as necessary to convert writing into a variety of easy-to-underdstand languages or terminologies.
- Works with marketing colleagues to ensure that the finished documentation meets product requirements.
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Produces high-quality electronic documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience in addition to hard copy manuals.
- Creates, adapts, and follows project schedule and deadlines.
- pecialises in conceptual and technical writing for one or more specific industries or verticals.
- Collaborates with the Stakeholder Relation Officer in consumerizing articles and write-ups for better understanding.
- Remains up-to-date on technological and product developments as well as universal specifications relevant to his or her industry.
- Writes articles and promotional materials for the company.
- Maintains a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation; and information architecture.
- Analyzes existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Prepares interesting written copies or articles for the website and newsletters.
- Assists in coordinating marketing activities.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to generate a reliable and strategic original ideas and concepts.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.