Financial Advisor| Full-Time
- Makati, Philippines116 Gamboa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Use and update daily the APPR (Advisor’s Production & Progress Report).
- Monitor daily activities if at par with set target/standard.
- Report activities through SMS to the Support Staff by Saturday based on APPR.
- Triple check accuracy and completeness of application forms.
- Report submitted applications to the Sales Team Support Staff and to the SSA.
- Monitor the movement of submitted applications in the New Business and Underwriting Departments.
- Submit early any additional requirements or request extension if the situation is beyond control to expedite settlement.
- Safeguard the records of your Clients.
- Return the Policy Acknowledgement Receipt forms to the Head Office.
- Monitor premium duelist and remind Clients of payments due on specific dates.
- Render excellent service to the Client’s needs.
- Collect premiums for specific Clients.
- Greet Clients during their special occasions.
- Attend all Sales Team, Branch, Cluster, Territory, Company, and Industry activities to be properly equipped and to boost self-confidence.
- Refer potential Advisors to Direct Manager to help increase MP and to earn a recruitment bonus during new Advisor’s first year.
If you are up for an exciting year to learn, lead, and deliver results fast then this is the best position for you. Gradually shift your career from just having a routine office job to going out with an entrepreneurial mindset and reaping all the fruits of your hard work.
We are looking for people who possess the following requirements:
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Ability to learn fast and execute the required output within the given time.
- Critical and keen on details.
- Has strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and a wide network of lives.
- Has strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English and Filipino Language.
- Preferably has previous leadership experience in any field.
Join the Tree of Life NBO now to enjoy perks such as flexitime, compensation based on commissions, bonuses, group life insurance, career growth, working at your own place, and a retirement plan!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Action Planning
- Customer Service
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.