- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
- Formulate, recommends and implements financial policies, strategies, plans and systems and procedures for the control and efficient operation of the department.
- Oversees all accounting and treasury related activities including Vehicle Control, Credit and Collection, MIS and Quality Assurance.
- Evaluates current and prospective sources of funds; recommends possible sources of funds to meet operational as well as capital fund requirements.
- Oversees budget preparation.
- Approves check vouchers.
- Prepares special studies, usually financial in nature, required by the Chief Operating Officer/General Manager.
- Liaises with financial institutions.
- Performs duties and responsibilities of the Vehicle Controller.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned by the Chief Operating Officer/General Manager.
- CPA with at least 3 years managerial experience; or at least 5 years experience in Finance
- Computer Literate
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Processing Information
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Banking & Finance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.