- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse, Penthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintains a systematic Recordkeeping System to reflect updated status of corporate documents of Member Companies
- Prepares reportorial requirements
- Assists Legal Counsels in the preparation of documents that require immediate action.
- Assists in the preparation of documents for and attends to notarial services needed by the Member Companies
- Act as liaison to the different government agencies.
- Ensures that all relevant databases are always updated.
- Ensures the documents, memoranda, information and messages are promptly received by the Legal Counsels
- Provides other related administrative support that may be needed by the Legal Counsels and the Chief Legal Counsel
- Acts as custodian of office supplies for the Legal Services Department.
- Assists in special projects of the department
- Assists in maintaining and updating Departmental processes and procedures/ guidelines manuals
- Education: Graduate of any 4-year course
- Experience: One (1) year of relevant work experience; Experience in a law firm preferred
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Net Quad Building, 4th Avenue corner 30th Street, E-Square Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.