TMPI is looking for determined and highly skilled Medical Representatives for multinational brands. Accepted applicants will be put through a great training program, perfect for those who want to develop and enhance their sales skills.
- DEVELOP and GROW the market for the assigned products.
- Achieve maximum profitable sales growth of assigned brands in specified territories and market segments.
- CREATE and ESTABLISH customer goodwill through sound relationship building activities consistent with company and client discipline and practices.
- Achievement of quarterly and annual sales target and PESO
- Create demand through coverage and delivery of established marketing messages to selected brand endorser selection
- Must be a college graduate, but no specific course
- Preferably with a medical representative or sales background
Perks and Benefits
- Business Correspondence
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 802 Pioneer Highlands South Condominium Tower 1, Pioneer St corner Madison St, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Contracted Sales Outsourcing
- 52 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.