Human Resource (HR) Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 2% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1770 Paz M. Guazon Street, Paco, Manila, Manila, Philippines
- A graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioral Science, or Human Resources Management Course.
- Preferably with training or work experience in all facets of Human Resources.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and methodical approach to work.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and has time management ability.
- Ability to work with a variety of people.
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for assisting the Human Resources and Administration Manager in all facets of Human Resources Management including but not limited to;
- Recruitment and Placement;
- Wage and Salary Administration;
- Industrial Relations;
- Corporate Activities;
- Training and Development ;
- Policy Making and Research.
TOYOTA OTIS is a well-respected Toyota dealership with a remarkable history of its own starting from its inauguration on March 11, 1994. Anticipating the future potentials of the area, the top men behind the successful dealership of Toyota Balintawak set their sights on the historic City of Manila. The area boasts of having seen decade upon decade of important events, and it would only be fitting to have a prestigious name like TOYOTA in the area. From the pre-war era up to the distant future, Otis Street has been the automotive row during earlier years. Since that time, there had not been a single TOYOTA dealer in the area, that is, until TOYOTA OTIS was born.
Thus, the reputation was built: a dealership that continues to sell thousands of units year after year to thousands more of happy, loyal TOYOTA OTIS customers. It transformed into one of the nation’s well-respected TOYOTA dealerships, which was able to form a globally competitive team with innate focus on putting the customer first, while ensuring the best possible quality of products and services.