Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for IT Infrastructure Specialist to join our Information Systems Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist is a member of the New Technology Team that is responsible for providing quality systems and IT solutions to the company and its affiliates.
In this role, you are expected to be developed as a domain expert in systems and business analysis, project management, execution of technology roadmap, architecture, design standard.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Identify infrastructure solutions for implementation.
- Update infrastructure technology based on emerging technologies and products.
- Design and implement solutions for the organization’s needs.
- Evaluate new technologies and solutions to determine their suitability for the organization.
- Identify potential and mitigating risks to the infrastructure and data.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Manage infrastructure project and ensure tasks are completed on time, within budget, scope and on schedule.
- Contribute to solve any issues that arise within the project phase.
Our perfect match:
- You have a degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology.
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas and are keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message and effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- You have technical expertise in various technologies such as servers, storage, networking, and virtualization.
- You have a strong understanding of security principles, cloud computing and experience with cloud providers.
- You have experience with automation and configuration management.
- Related work experience in IT Operation, Infrastructure Technology such as cloud/mobile and Infrastructure Project Implementation is an advantage.
- Project management skills
- Database and system administration
- Technical documentation
- Data center operations
- Networking, security, and virtualization
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft 365 applications (Teams, SharePoint, Office, Forms, Outlook, Presentations)
- Knowledge in Web Platforms in data center management
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Network Administration
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Information security
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology