Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for an Operation Technical Staff to join our General Services Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
The Operation Technical Staff is a member of the Security Operations Management Group that is responsible for security planning and management, security development projects, security operation audit, and documentation of policies, procedures and WIS.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in security operations, in-depth investigation, security control and risk analysis.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all related aspects of security operations.
- Analyze and coordinate all security related reports and other related concerns and issues.
- Security management and monitoring.
- Monitor and analyze operational activities such as budget performance and service billings monitoring.
- Conduct investigation in case of security related incident
- Coordination to government agencies in case of events, outside activities needed.
- Handle internal customer concerns and queries.
- MS Office proficiency (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Security Operations.
- Knowledge in audit operation.
- In-depth knowledge in investigation and criminal proceedings.
- Planning and time management skills.
- Knowledge of security control and risk analysis.
- High Customer focus.
Our perfect match:
- You are a graduate of any Bachelor course with experience directly related to Security Operations (Planning, Investigation and/or Audit).
- You have experience in risk assessment and audit.
- You have experience in investigation and criminal proceedings.
- You maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjust to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- You are an actively participating member of a team, moving the team toward the completion of goals.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You can develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- You are proactive; taking prompt action to accomplish objectives and taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required.