Operation Technical Staff | Security Operations
Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation
- Santa Rosa, PhilippinesToyota Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, PhilippinesSanta RosaCalabarzonPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for an Operation Technical Staff to join our General Services Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
The Operation Technical Staff is a member of the Security Operations Management Group that is responsible for security planning and management, security development projects, security operation audit, and documentation of policies, procedures and WIS.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in security operations, in-depth investigation, security control and risk analysis.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all related aspects of security operations.
- Analyze and coordinate all security related reports and other related concerns and issues.
- Security management and monitoring.
- Monitor and analyze operational activities such as budget performance and service billings monitoring.
- Conduct investigation in case of security related incident
- Coordination to government agencies in case of events, outside activities needed.
- Handle internal customer concerns and queries.
- MS Office proficiency (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Security Operations.
- Knowledge in audit operation.
- In-depth knowledge in investigation and criminal proceedings.
- Planning and time management skills.
- Knowledge of security control and risk analysis.
- High Customer focus.
Our perfect match:
- You are a graduate of any Bachelor course with experience directly related to Security Operations (Planning, Investigation and/or Audit).
- You have experience in risk assessment and audit.
- You have experience in investigation and criminal proceedings.
- You maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjust to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- You are an actively participating member of a team, moving the team toward the completion of goals.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You can develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- You are proactive; taking prompt action to accomplish objectives and taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Safety and Security
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Toyota Special Economic Zone
- Automotive - Manufacturing
- 1 opening
About Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation
Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation (TMP) is the largest automotive company in the country, with the widest vehicle line- up of 21* Toyota models. It has 71* dealers nationwide, including Lexus Manila, Inc., for its sales distribution and service centers. TMP was incorporated on August 3, 1988 as a joint venture of the following business entities: GT Capital Holdings, Inc. (51%) Toyota Motor Corporation (34%) Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (15%) TMP's head office and manufacturing plant are located inside the 82-hectare Toyota Special Economic Zone (TSEZ) in Santa Rosa City, Laguna. TSEZ is also home to a number of investors performing strategic roles in the manufacture and export of automotive products to ASEAN, Japan and other parts of the world. The Marketing Office of TMP is located at the 28th and 31st floors, GT Tower International, Makati City. TMP currently produces the best-selling Innova and Vios. Its existing manufacturing plant has the capacity to produce over 55,000* units per year on two-shift production operations. TMP operates with ten (10) organizational units: Marketing, Manufacturing, Production Control & Logistics, General Administration, Comptrollership, Treasury, Purchasing, Corporate Affairs, Vehicle Logistics and Affiliate Operations Support & Audit. The company’s regular and outsourced manpower is composed of 3,695* Team Members. — *as of end-December 2019