- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
At Tokopedia, the Product Owner team is responsible for building features that will impact millions of users across Indonesia. Product Analyst is an entry-level pathway for those excited to help democratize commerce in Indonesia through technology. You will work with Product Owners and cross-functional team to ideate, design, build, and roll-out solutions via agile and data-driven approach.
- Driving product decisions via competitive research, analysis of product metrics, and customer research.
- Supporting product implementation via ensuring success of project schedule, scope, and quality.
- Working closely with Product Owners and Product Leaders, as well as cross-functional teams to deliver beautiful, delightful, useful product (Business, Engineering, Operational, Design..)
- GPA > 3.2 from reputable universities
- STEM background is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with clear track records of impact.
- Leadership or organizational experience.
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- Structured and effective communication skills with ability to influence.
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape.
- Internship experience in product management, software project management, or UI/UX is preferred.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Tokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.