- Manila, Philippines523-525 Quintin Paredes St., Binondo Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Processes creation of new items and item adjustment requests (may include price analysis and study)
- Gathering, recording and review of item data (may involve photography, photo-editing)
- Documents, monitors and prepares reports to announce inventory changes to different departments
- Keeps, files & continuously updates organized records of all the above
- Basic research
- Serve as back-up for Merchandising/Purchasing related tasks
- Assist in other tasks or projects during free time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Management or any related course.
- Required skill(s): with good analytical skills, good communication skills, with leadership skills, detail-oriented, with advance knowledge in MS Office applications.
- With at least 6 months – 1-year working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Willing to work with a Monday to Saturday schedule.
- MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Good writing
- Management / Accounting / Math-related courses
- Basic photography / photo-editing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Times Trading Co., Inc.
Times Trading Co., Inc. is one of the premier distributors of school and office products in the Philippines, representing some of the most well known brands in the country, such as Elmer's Glue, Artline High Performance Markers, Maped School and Office Products, Colleen Coloring Materials, and many many more.