- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 28A Victoria Villas, M. Cuenco St. Brgy. Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
1. Must be a graduate of any 4-year course
2. Must have at least one (1) year working experience in the related field
3. Must be efficient, effective, flexible and willing to work under pressure
4. Must have a good communication (oral and verbal), organization, presentation and negotiation skills
5. Must be willing to do field work
Responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration, ideal accounts receivable management within an assigned territory or market segment by effectively implementing sales objectives and strategies to sell the company's products and services.
1. Manages existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by adopting the company's sales process (prospecting, qualifying, covering the bases and closing) and activity management system.
2. Uses technical know-how to explain to prospect clients the benefits of the company's products, and why they out-perform competitors.
3. Resolves customer concerns and complaints by activities which include but not limited to proper coordination with support groups, developing solutions, compiling reports, making recommendations to management, etc.
4. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily WIG activities, weekly itinerary, and other sales activities.
5. Follows through on customer needs, to ensure all administrative, accounting, receivable, and servicing issues are properly coursed through the point persons/departments participating to the account.
6. Accountable for ensuring client information is correct and updated.