Data & Reports Specialist | Night Shift
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in reporting on MS SQL, MySQL, SQL scripts, indexes and complex queries for data analysis and extraction;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, and Math or other related;
- Solid MS Office skills, in a particular Excel;
- Strong English communication skills (Verbal and written);
- Skilled in complaint handling and resolution;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Independent and self motivated;
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to work autonomously;
- Positive attitude, flexible and reliable;
- Can multi-task and resolve issues during challenging times and in a fast-paced environment;
- Takes responsibility, results-driven, and resourceful and has a strong sense of accountability;
- Willing to work in BGC - NIGHT SHIFT.
Manage publication of product data, capturing and maintaining information on products and/or services and prepare reports monitoring all key metrics.
Deliver high quality, accurate and insightful reports to increase the size, coverage and quality of the company’s product information database.
- Manage several operations data entries for various logistics reports.
- Analyze difference in performance data entries from various operational sources.
- In charge of creating a multitude of operations spreadsheets, collate relevant information and develop KPI reports.
- Collate product information data from various external sources (e.g. websites, documents, and other third parties).
- Prepare electronic files with new product data in a standardized Excel format, to be imported to the employer’s database.
- Monitor scheduled automated imports of product data from third parties.
- Investigate failures of automated data imports, liaising with management and business partners as required.
- Manually edit and correct individual product data records, via a graphical user interface.
- Check incoming product data for pricing errors and other potential issues.
- Monitor data accuracy and investigate problems found.
- Keep track and maintain a database of contacts who provide product data.
- Perform support activities relating to the marketing and promotion of the products.
- Interact on a professional level with management and suppliers.
- Consistently maintain accurate information, by explaining procedures on providing supplemental information to supplier and business partners.
- Perform line-by-line audits of invoices payable to our vendors compare contract pricing with invoice pricing.
- Identify and document discrepancies; escalate major issues and concerning patterns detected.
- Conduct other audits and investigations into service level compliance from our business partners; testing and compiling reports on transit times from our freight carriers.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance