- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales quota.
- Must be an expert with the products of the company to ensure giving the best solution packages to our clients/partners.
- Stay updated with the company developments and new products.
- Develop short-term and long term strategies in selling the various products of the company.
- Acquisition of dealer or OEM subscriptions for both new and used car business verticals.
- Upsell existing accounts for increased ARPA.
- Represent the company at relevant events, engage and network with other attendees to get prospect clients/partners or to build deeper professional relationships with existing clients/partners.
- Set, attend client meetings, campaign briefings to understand client requirements.
- Create powerful presentations, proposals, cost-estimate and reports as needed.
- Develop and maintain lasting relationships with direct clients and media agencies.
- Manage and coordinate with the various internal departments: operations, marketing, and tech teams to ensure that all deliverables (from signed contracts) are implemented in the best way for high effectivity.
- Liase with client and internal teams for proper coordination of all deliverables.
- Auto industry related outside sales experience highly preferred.
- Experience working in a dealership or direct to dealership sales role required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding and knowledgeable in strategic sales approach.
- Must be hardworking, dedicated and results-driven.
- Must have solid value-based in selling skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.