- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3 Saint Peter Street, Pasig, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Attention to Detail
- Graduates of Economics, Business Management, Chemistry, Engineering, and Communication are likely candidates.
- Able to communicate with and relate to different kinds of people.
- Must be organized, have strong analytical skills, have high sense of integrity, and can get the work done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Will look for the best materials at the lowest possible cost, without sacrificing quality and efficiency.
- Creates healthy professional relationships with suppliers.
- Thinks out of the box to creatively source materials and equipment needed, and innovate operation systems for efficient transactions.
Purple Oven is a growing food company that takes pride in striving to provide customers with best-in-class products and genuine service. Throughout the years, the Company has steadily built and maintained relationships with its institutional clients and has established retail stores in different neighborhoods of the metro. Behind all the work is the Purple Oven team, composed of different personalities of food lovers, dedicated to reach the organization's goals of excellence and quality.