Order Management Specialist
- Makati, Philippines2293 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Order Management Specialist is responsible in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all orders. In-charge in processing returns from customers in the system. Produces a report of all sales encoded/uploaded in the system to Order and Inventory Manager on a weekly basis.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of Sales Order creation
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of returns creation
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of marketing request (reservations) creation
- Prepares a monitoring sheet for all sales order created in the system
- Prepares a monitoring sheet for all returns created in the system
- Prepares a monitoring sheet for all marketing requests (reservations) created in the system
- Ensure that all files/documents (MIF's and Non Trade Item Request forms)are filed accordingly
- 4 year Graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Has background and knowledge in retail store operations.
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to think creatively in order to devise best order fulfillment practices
- Keen on details
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Warehousing Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.