Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Makati, Philippines2293, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensures proper procedures and implementation of human resource policies.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all employee
- Builds quality relationship to all Human resource vendors (HMO companies, HR Outsourcing companies, Compensation vendors and other HR related partners)
- Implements, reviews and designs Compensation Management program
- Oversees labor relations; develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; regularly update and effectively administer the company code of conduct; ensures company’s compliance to labor code directives; manage employee discipline and occupational health and safety
- Prepares periodic management reporting of human resource effectiveness and efficiency for Compensation and Benefits and Labor Relations
- Ensures timely facilitation of performance management review, annual appraisal, sales achievement reviews and the crediting of incentives; perform performance deliberation; build and continuously review effective performance guideline and merit provision
- Manages the human resource information system; post and direct employee and organizational information updates
- Acts as the budget owner for the department’s annual budget; ensures effective usage and implementation of budget.
- Oversees service level agreement to HR vendors; review and direct partnership resolution; ensures proper implementations of contract
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or Business Administration
- Minimum of three (3) years solid experience in human resources in a managerial capacity
- With strong compensation and benefits, employee relations and labor relations background.
- Must be knowledgeable in employment and labor laws.
- With high level of strategic thinking, analytic skills, decision making and business acumen
- With strong leadership skills and people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- With HRIS background
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.